Home Opinion Georgia Election Official Caught on Audio As He Is Saying That Counting...

Georgia Election Official Caught on Audio As He Is Saying That Counting Would Stop At 11:00 PM Only To Continue Counting Ballots Until 1:00 A.M.

On election night in Georgia President Trump was running away with the Presidential election, then suddenly it was reported that vote counting had stopped in Fulton County due to a water main break in Atlanta.

Allegedly a broken water pipe at the ballot processing site at State Farm arena caused a delay in Fulton County’s ability to process thousands of absentee-by-mail votes on election night.

The broken pipe allegedly did not lead to any ballots being damaged, elections officials said they performed better than the disastrous June 9 primary, which made national headlines as voters waited hours in line to cast their ballots.


Still, the delayed tallies for the presidential contest and for key congressional races came with consequences that ripple across the nation.


This is what the election officials from Fulton County said at the time:

Elections official Gabe Sterling later said that the local officials called for the counting to resume at 11 PM but this is just not true. This directly contradicts the County Spokeswoman.

A spokesperson for a key county in Georgia said on November 4th that she was not aware of poll observers being told to leave overnight.

“We [are] not aware of direction given to any observers to leave,” Jessica Corbitt, a spokesperson for Fulton County, told The Epoch Times via email.

“This afternoon Registration & Elections Director Richard Barron told the Board of Commissioners that when he learned that staff were dismissed at 10:30 that he advised that some workers needed to continue. Based on that directive, a smaller crew continued to work through the night. It may be possible that observers left at the time the majority of the staff left, but from the information we have, the processing area was never closed to observers,” she added.

David Shafer, chairman of the Georgia Republican Party, said earlier Wednesday that county workers told Republican observers to go home late Tuesday “because they were closing up and then continued to count ballots in secret.”

Georgia Secretary of State officials released an affidavit insisting there never was an intent to stop the count at 10:00 PM, but only the cutters were going to stop.

Another lie, because no audio surfaced from the evening of November 3rd and the election official definitely told those listening that they are going to stop work at around 10 to 11 PM.

At the 28:00-28:23 minute mark.

I think we’ll still be scanning late today a little later on um we are scheduled to scan up to 10 and 11:00 o’clock today I should say tonight at the present time”

Audio below:

One Georgia resident, attorney Paul J. Dzikowski, attempted to obtain more information on the reported water main break in Atlanta. He sent a letter to and requested any information related to the water main break under the Georgia Open Records Act. This is what he wrote in his request:

Please accept this correspondence (and the attached letter) as a request for production and inspection of records under the Georgia Open Records Act, O.C.G.A. § 50-18-70, et seq. (the “Act”). Please produce, for inspection and copying, the following records:

• ALL “Public records” related to the burst pipe at State Farm Arena that occurred on or about November 3, 2020, which impacted the counting of ballots by Fulton County authorities, including and not limited to internal and external communications with any person(s), communications with Fulton Co. Board of Registrations and Elections, memoranda, notes, work orders, requisitions, invoices, repair records, and all other public records.

This request is intended to be as comprehensive as possible and should be interpreted as broadly as the law allows, in accordance with the Act, and shall encompass records in paper form and any electronic and digital format. I look forward to your prompt response as soon as the records are available for inspection and copying but in no event more than three (3) business days following your receipt of this request, as required by the Act.

In response the only public records generated as a result of the alleged “burst pipe” that halted the counting of ballots in Atlanta (Fulton Co.) were a few text messages. These messages were with the Sr. Vice President of the Atlanta Hawks, Geoffrey Stiles, who called it a “slow leak” that was “contained quickly,” and he said the entire thing was “highly exaggerated.”


No repair orders or work orders or invoices from a plumber associated with this “burst pipe” were provided. Nothing.

Dzikowski also filed a similar request with the Fulton County Board of Registrations and Elections which resulted in no records being located per their response.

Lawyers representing President Trump and his efforts to prove voter fraud showed surveillance video in which they claimed showed election workers in Fulton County, Georgia, pulling hidden “suitcases” of ballots out from under tables on election night and counting them without supervision.
Video below:

Gabriel Sterling, a top Georgia election official, said Friday that election investigators had watched all the surveillance video from State Farm Arena in Atlanta, not just the 90 seconds Rudy Giuliani’s legal team showed in a Georgia Senate subcommittee hearing, and they found that the “suitcases” were regular ballot boxes on wheels and the vote count was supervised until the end. Trump’s team is “intentionally misleading the public about what happened at State Farm Arena on election night,” Sterling said. “These aren’t magical ballots.”

Frances Watson, chief investigator of the Georgia secretary of state’s office, elaborated in a sworn affidavit filed late Sunday. The secretary of state’s office did receive complaints on election night that clerks, observers, and media personnel were asked to leave State Farm Arena due to a water leak, Watson said, but “our investigation revealed that the incident initially reported as a water leak late in the evening of Nov. 3 was actually a urinal that had overflowed early in the morning of Nov. 3, and did not affect the counting of votes by Fulton County later that evening.”

Watson went on to explain that after interviewing witnesses and watching surveillance video, it became clear that “observers and media were not asked to leave,” but “simply left on their own” when they saw one group of workers depart after their job was done. The video also “revealed that there were no mystery ballots that were brought in from an unknown location and hidden under tables,” just boxes.

This story seems to have two sides.

Which one do you believe?

Scroll down to leave a comment below.